Terms and conditions
By using this website, you agree to the following terms:
Tickbox.net is a trading name of markettiers4dc limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with its registered office at Northburgh House, 10a Northburgh Street, London, EC1V OAT.
IN NO EVENT WILL TICKBOX.NET, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS, DAMAGE OR OTHER LIABILITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS).
Tickbox.net hereafter referred to as "Tickbox"
Copyright and Trade Marks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents/arrangements of the site in whatever format belong to Tickbox.net or its licensors. All rights in these are reserved other than expressly permitted herein: permission is granted to copy electronically and to print hard copy portions of this site only for browsing the Tickbox.net website. Other than such use, no permission is granted including for reproduction, modification, distribution, republication purposes without Tickbox's prior written consent. All trademarks, service marks and trade names mentioned in the Tickbox.net site are the property of Tickbox.net or other respective owners that have granted Tickbox.net the right and licence to use such marks.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other Internet sites, which are owned/operated by third parties. Tickbox.net is not responsible for the information and content of any such third party site nor of any transactions or communications between you and such sites. If you have any concerns regarding links, content or transactions at such third party sites, please contact the site administrator or webmaster of such third party sites.
These conditions are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please read this Member Agreement (the "Agreement") before joining Tickbox.net and the Tickbox Rewards Programme. This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions governing your participation in this Programme, and it is your responsibility to read and understand them. Through joining the Tickbox Rewards Programme, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Tickbox Rewards Programme is offered at the sole discretion of the Programme operators, Tickbox.net, who reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
1. The Tickbox Rewards Programme is for the use of residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years, you acknowledge that you have received permission from your parent, guardian or legal representative to participate in the program and, in particular, to convert your points into a reward. Residents of other countries will not be accepted into the Programme.
2. An individual can join the programme once only. An individual maintaining multiple Tickbox accounts can be removed from the Programme, at sole discretion of Tickbox.net.
3. As a member you agree to provide only true and accurate information to the Tickbox Rewards Programme (including its advertisers and partners) at all times.
4. Members from households which contain more than one Tickbox member may be required to provide proof of their identity and address before rewards are despatched.
5. By enrolling in/or using the Tickbox Rewards Programme you agree that you have read and understand this Agreement and that your membership in the Programme will conform to its terms and conditions.
6. Once you have registered with Tickbox.net an email will be sent to the address that you provided. Your account will only be validated once you have clicked on the link to activate your account.
7. Once you have met and satisfied the conditions set out above, properly completed the registration form and accepted the agreement by clicking "Register", you will become a member of the Programme. By joining the programme, you agree to subscribe to our Tickbox newsletters and receive account administrative emails.
8. As part of registration you agree to receive survey invites sent by email to your email address. More specifically, the Tickbox Panels service offers you the opportunity to participate freely and without commitment to online research by email, on the website and through the mobile application in order to earn points. These surveys may focus on your practices and habits or your opinions about new products and advertising campaigns. Each member undertakes to respond accurately and sincerely and to keep secret the nature of the products and concepts covered in the surveys. The number of points awarded depends on the length and complexity of the questionnaire and the quality of responses. The credit of points is conditional on the answers you provide being sincere and accurate. We perform quality checks to detect inconsistent responses and check response times. The accuracy of answers is essential for us and our partners; we reserve the right to refuse awarding points where a survey has not been completed in a sincere and accurate manner. For its part, Tickbox.net undertakes not to disclose to any third party, any specific data directly attributed to individual members. Under the Tickbox Panels service, Tickbox will not use information submitted by you for marketing purposes. For more information, we recommend that you consult the Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Tickbox Panels Service is free of any commitment. You may, at any time and without formalities, terminate registration by unsubscribing Panels service in the "My Account" section of the site.
9. Tickbox reserves the right to remove all accrued points from any account that has been dormant for a period of 12 months or more. We will make every effort to contact the account holder, via their nominated email address, to notify the account holder if the accrued points are at risk of removal. If a reply is received confirming that the account is still active, Tickbox.net will continue to maintain the points balance. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the accrued points will be forfeited, though the account will remain open.
10. Tickbox reserve the right to terminate any account that is not activate (i.e. does not earn any Tickbox Rewards) within 3 months of joining. Tickbox will attempt to contact the account holder prior to this occurring via the email address supplied.
11. As a member, you are entitled to earn Tickbox Rewards in the prescribed manner and amount as detailed on the Tickbox.net web site and through authorised communications by Tickbox, its partners and clients to Tickbox members. The methods of earning Tickbox Rewards, as well as the amounts available are subject to change from time to time and will be communicated via the Tickbox.net website.
12. Unless otherwise specifically notified, Tickbox Rewards can only be earned via the Tickbox.net web site, mobile application toolbar and through following all and any instructions (for example, email communications) regarding earning Tickbox Rewards. A participant's failure to correctly follow any required instructions or procedures may result in no Tickbox Rewards being earned, for which the account holder will have no recourse against Tickbox or any participating companies.
13. Tickbox Reward points earned are recorded against your account information; however any Tickbox Reward points earned are never available for redemption until payment has been received in full from the participating company where those Tickbox Reward points were earned to cover the cost allocation of those Tickbox Reward points.
14. Tickbox.net is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of any Tickbox Rewards earning opportunity through third party companies, nor are we responsible for the inaccurate communication of Tickbox Reward points earned through a participating site, by that participating company.
15. You are responsible for assessing any tax implications that may arise through collecting Tickbox Reward points, and for the payment of any said taxes.
16. To redeem Tickbox Reward points against free rewards, discounts and privileges, the account holder must have sufficient Tickbox Reward points accrued and fully paid for by the relevant participating companies. Tickbox Reward points that have been allocated, but not yet paid for are never available for redemption.
17. Tickbox.net reserves the right to change the range of products and services available for redemption of Tickbox Reward points, as well as the number of Tickbox Reward points required to make any such redemption from time to time and will be communicated via the Tickbox.net website and mobile application. Any reward requested for delivery outside mainland UK would incur extra delivery charges, which will be dependent on the destination and product. Tickbox Redemption department will contact a member direct to confirm the added cost in Tickbox Rewards for delivery.
18. Each individual joining Tickbox.net and Tickbox Rewards will register under their username and password.
19. For authorisation and redemption purposes, you will be required to identify yourself through your username and password. For the avoidance of doubt, any individual logging in with a correct username and password will have full access to that account, and it is the sole responsibility of the account holder to ensure that this information is not made available to unauthorised individuals. Accordance with applicable laws on the protection of minors, Tickbox reserves the right to refuse to provide a reward to a member under the age of eighteen (18) years.
20. Tickbox Reward points may not be transferred to other accounts nor pooled together in any manner.
21. Unless specifically notified otherwise, all rewards supplied in return for Tickbox Reward points are provided solely by the named third party, and Tickbox makes no warrant in respect to any Reward. Rewards are purchased on your behalf from third party companies by Tickbox. You must exchange defective products or goods by following the supplier-designated procedures.
22. Tickbox Reward points have no monetary value, and cannot be used for any purpose other than redeeming designated rewards. At no time will rewards be available to be refunded for their cash value.
23. The sale or barter of Tickbox Reward points is strictly prohibited by Tickbox.net
24. In the event that a member expressly requests to leave the Tickbox programme, no further communication will be entered into between Tickbox and the individual. The individual will have 30 days to redeem any Tickbox Rewards they may have collected subject to the terms and conditions of the programme. After this date, any unused Tickbox Rewards will be forfeited.
25. The Tickbox Rewards Programme is being offered to individuals "as is" with no warranty to the maximum extent as permitted by the law. Tickbox.net disclaims any representation and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the programme, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
26. Tickbox.net does not make any warranty, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality of, or assurance of any advertisement or any merchandise, products, or services offered or provided by third party companies participating in the Tickbox Rewards Programme.
28. You expressly agree that no Tickbox Reward points earned by yourself are available for your redemption until payment has been received in respect to these Tickbox Rewards, regardless of whether they appear in your account information. You will not hold Tickbox.net responsible for the non-collection of any monies due in relation to your Tickbox Rewards, and the subsequent non-issuance or removal of Tickbox Rewards from your account for this reason.
29. We may from time to time adjust your Tickbox Rewards account upwards or downwards in respect to accounting errors, non-payment from third parties, multiple accounts, refunds issued, products returned or suspected fraud, for which we have full authority.
30. Tickbox.net reserves the right to terminate the Tickbox Rewards Programme at any time. In the event of this, you will have 30 days from the notice date of programme termination to redeem any Tickbox Rewards as per the above terms and conditions. Unless specified otherwise, no additional Tickbox Rewards will be able to be accrued during this Termination period.
31. Tickbox.net will make every effort to communicate to all members the termination period, however we will not be held responsible for failing to notify any individual regardless of the reason.
32. Tickbox.net may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Tickbox Rewards Programme will be deemed as your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
33. An individual's participation and acceptance into the Tickbox Rewards Programme is subject to these terms and conditions, and participation may be refused at the sole discretion of Tickbox.net without recourse. Any fraud or abuse of the system will result in the immediate termination of that account and total forfeit of any Tickbox Reward points accrued.
34. All questions or dispute regarding the Tickbox Rewards Programme, including without limitation, questions regarding participation and eligibility must be submitted in writing within 90 days of the query where applicable, to Tickbox.net. Any such dispute will be resolved by Tickbox.net at their sole discretion. All interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Tickbox.net In the event of an error by Tickbox.net your sole recourse will be the crediting of any disputed Tickbox Reward points.
35. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect Tickbox.net's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any condition shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as forming a partnership or joint venture either with individuals enrolled in the Tickbox Rewards Programme, or participation third party companies. No third party company will have the right or ability to create any obligation on Tickbox.net's behalf. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tickbox.net in regards to the Tickbox Rewards Programme.